Guidelines For Participation for
‘Doodle Design Ganesha 2020 Contest’
Doodle Design Ganesha 2020 is a contest for the preschoolers that encourages children to bring home their own Ganesha. On the festive occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, let’s nurture creativity, self esteem, soci0-emotional skills and also fine motor skills . This is a contest aiming to invite participation of children who are in their early learning years. Doodling is a fine motor skill developing activity and festivals nurtures social and emotional skills, therefore inviting preschooler’s participation.
Who is eligible to participate?
- Preschoolers between age of 3 to 7.
- Children studying with SpringBoard Preschool Program authored by Planet-E.
- Children from other preschools can also participate.
How to participate in the contest?
- Visit the YouTube channel of Planet-E.
- Look at the video of Doodle Design Ganesha 2020.
- Listen to the instruction carefully.
- In the description of the video on YouTube channel of Planet-E, you will find the link for the Template of Doodle Design Ganesha 2020.
- Your child needs to design Ganesha independently. Certainly, under adult supervision.
- Fill out the Google form to participate in this contest. https://forms.gle/hj5eknDiWn6AePdH8. Of course, this step is to be carried out by the adults to help the child, since its an online participation.
What is the entry fee?
- There is no entry fee for this contest.
What materials will be needed?
- Printout of Doodle Design Ganesha 2020 template.
- Any writing tool like, crayon/sketch pen/colour pens/black pen/pencil.
Can children take help of parents/adults?
- Every child must independently design the Ganesha.
- Parents/adults can help children for the submission / uploading of their work only but not with designing.
How can my child submit his/her work?
- As an adult / parent you will need to upload pdf or image of the child’s work on Google form. Of course, its a contest for child’s participation and we understand that young children will need help with technology.
What is the deadline of submission?
- The contest will start on 17th August 2020 and will end on 30th August 2020. So, hurry up and plan for participation.
What is the winning criteria?
Criteria for judgement is:
- Child’s independent work
Will my child receive the participation certificate?
- Yes, each participant will receive the participation certificate, but your form must have all correct details.
What’s there to win?
- Please fill in correct and complete details with your participation on the Google form, so that your certificates are correct. Obviously, we will pick up your details from here.
When will winners for ‘Doodle Design Ganesha 2020 Contest’ be announced?
- Winners will be announced on 2nd September 2020, so watch your emails.
Participation Flow Chart
Firstly, print the template given on this page.
Secondly, fill in the details in the label on the top of this page.
Thirdly, design Ganesha with your doodling creativity using crayons/colour pencils/black pencil/sketch pens, or any other writing tool.
Last but not the least, upload pdf or image of your child’s work in the Google form before 30th August 2020.
You may also like our participant’s work. We have a gallery of pictures of children’s word that can be viewed https://timesofpreschool.com/timesofpreschool/gallery-kids-worksheet/
9 thoughts on “Doodle Design Ganesha 2020 Contest”
We stumbled over here by a different web page and thought I might as well check things out. Found the site informative for working with kids. Carl
Hello colleagues, its enormous activity concerning education and conducted well. keep it up all the time. Jude
Hurrah! After all I got a weblog from where I can actually get helpful information concerning my study and knowledge. Augustina
I really like your article. Interesting content. This information is magnificent. I enjoyed reading what you had to say.
How can send my child ganesha picture
If you want to use the photo it would also be good to check with the artist beforehand in case it is subject to copyright. Best wishes.
If you want to use the photo it would also be good to check with the artist beforehand in case it is subject to copyright. Best wishes. A.R.S
We have done the necessary documentation. Besides, the art work has been put up with consent of the creators, with due credit.
Team, Times Of Preschool
Merely wanna admit that this is very helpful, Thanks for taking your time to write this. A. Edan